Write It And Believe It
It is true, there is power in the tongue to speak life and death but there is also power in what you write down. God spoke to Habakkuk in and told him to write down the vision and make it plain on tablets; in other words, make it visible so he and others can see it. Many of us may have a vision board or a journal in which we keep record of what or where we envision ourselves; most important, where God sees us and the promises that He has spoken over our lives. Habakkuk had a vision board and God told him to write.
I am so honored and beyond excited to present to you these personalized pencils in which, I have personally selected these five messages to go on each pencil. I am a firm believer that we have to speak, listen, read, and breathe the Word of God every opportunity we get. In this chaotic world that we live in, we constantly need to be reminded that His Word prevails above all other words that may be whispering in our ears.
These stunning pink personalized pencils, engraved with a beautiful Gold Foil are the perfect daily reminders, no matter how busy our days may get. These are perfect for the workplace, for the busy business owners or busy moms. With the new school year starting this week, this is the perfect gift for students of all ages as they embark a new year of challenges and new beginnings.
These five messages are sure to give you the boost you need when coffee is just not enough.
1. I CHOOSE LOVE: Because honestly, its a daily choice. Not everyone is kind but our love can make a difference. This world needs more love and less hate.
2. I CHOOSE JOY: Let's be honest, we may wake up with every intention to be happy and have a good day and then something happens. You get stuck in traffic and you're late to work, now you're entire mood is ruined. Joy is a daily choice. Don't let anyone steal your joy!
3. I CHOOSE PEACE: In this world we will have trouble, and don't we have a lot of them. It seems like everyday all we hear and read about is bad news but like Jesus said; take heart, in other words, have peace. Why? Because He has overcome the world. We can have peace in the midst of turmoil, God offers his peace. It's our choice if we want to receive it.
4. BE STILL AND KNOW: Oh this is a good one! Be still my soul. We want things now and we want them our way. This is a sweet reminder that God has everything under control. Be still and know that I am God.He knows what He is doing in your life.
5. FAITH OVER FEAR: I love this one! What a wonderful reminder. We have not been given the spirit of fear. And when we allow fear to take over our lives, our dreams, our future, it paralyzes us and we are not able to move forward. It's time to kick fear in the rear end and put our faith into action. Faith moves mountains and makes the impossible, possible.
These pencils are available on my online store (click on the store tab). If you love these messages as much as I do, you can purchase yours today. Don't wait too long, because they will be gone soon.
Be Encouraged, Be Blessed,